Today was an eventful day with the printing. I had no slicing or modeling challenges or obstacles. Just straight up printing.
With switching out the filament during the print, I got to see my Baltimore Oriole come to life!
And then for a “mindless” print so I can get my day job done, I reprinted my USB Mobius Strip. The only real adjustment I made from the first print was not putting supports with in the USB slots. LOVE. Now hopefully I won’t use my USB keys as frequently. (There are only two pictured because…well… I can only locate two of my USB keys, emphasizing WHY I need this in the first place).